It’s been slowing going around here the last two two weeks. A weather change has me spending a lot of time curled up in warm blankets and sleeping. My physical activity has been cut in 1/3 from the first week on this diet and sleeping so much has messed up my routine, but…
I’ve lost 17lbs total as of today! So I’d say that’s a win.
Remember though, weight loss wasn’t my actual goal here, eating healthier and multiple times a day was my goal. Learning healthier habits is my goal! And that’s an area I am still winning in.
I am eating my “fuelings” like I’m supposed to.
I only cheat with extra coffee creamer! I have not had a soda or ANY fast food food. I am doing “better” with my water intake on most days.
So what have I noticed except the changing numbers on the scales?
- My clothes are looser
- I can bend over without pain
- I’m probably allergic to beef
- My resting heart rate has dropped 9beats
- My pain isn’t as intense in my hips and legs
- We were eating portions about 3x what actually fills us up.
- I like veggies
- Cooking healthier really isn’t hard