I felt it sneaking in last night and as the day has gone on today I could feel it getting worse! Have I ever mentioned how much I hate rain pains?
These rain pains feel different, a more intense deep pain than just an nagging deep pain.
- The bones in my feet all feel shattered, even without walking on them. I keep looking at them and feeling them to make sure they aren’t broke.
- The pain in my hips feels like a large hammer banging on my bones instead of a small one!
- The burning sensation on my skin is somehow making me feel cold.
- To hold my phone to type this causes cramps that make me want to scream.
- My muscles feel like I have just poured salt on an open wound!
- And there are two types of headaches going on!
Yes, these rain pains feel more intense! I think because I haven’t yet had time to recoup for all of the other things that I’ve done lately to stress my body.
Anyway, I’m off to bed.