I will rise from the ashes, stronger for what I have been through!
I have always had this affinity to the Phoenix, no matter what has happened in this hot mess of a life of mine, I always rise again. Stronger.
September has been a month full of extremes.
- I lost a dear friend to cancer 😢
- Lost an uncle to an accident. 😢
- The coming of not 1, but 2 grand babies due April 25th😊
- All the dramatics of young/fighting parents to be😡
- Another announcement that I have to keep quiet about that I am excited about. 😊
- The custody trial of someone I love. 💔
- 2 very important courses started that I have barely functioned to attend to. 🤕
This may not sound like much, but it has been and continues to be extremely stressing, taxing on my health, exhausting physically and emotionally. But with each new thing I have said “I can’t handle anymore.” But guess what? I have handled it. Yes I updosed! One day I even had to triple up my hydrocortisone.
We have one more trip tomorrow, then the trial I mentioned is Tuesday, then 8 hours home again! Then I am resting!
Now I know I am strong enough!
I may burn, but like a Phoenix I will rise from the ashes, Stronger and brighter than before!
but I am ready to rest, yes I’ve survived this emotional month of extreme highs and lows, but I’m tired!